CO2 heat pump for high temperature domestic hot water production
Q-ton is a heat pump with natural R744 (CO2) refrigerant to be used for high temperature domestic hot water production in residential, commercial, tourist and industrial applications. Q-ton can heat and produce hot water up to 90°C in the presence of an outdoor temperature of -25°C. The new dual stage compressor manufactured and patented by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries is used to achieve this result.
ENVIRONMENTAL RESPECT WITH THE VERY LOW GWP REFRIGERANT
The use of R744 refrigerant gas (CO2) guarantees a very low environmental impact. It in fact has a global warming index(GWP) of 1, and a potential for ozone layer destruction (ODP) of 0.
- COP seasonal record 4.7. The highest COP on the market.
- Maximum reduction of costs and of CO2 emissions.
- Anti-legionella cycle can be activated remotely
- Optimised DHW recirculation controlHigh stratification storage tank designed to optimise heat pump performance.
- Energy savings: 78% less than a combustion boiler